Creative Hands daycare believes in the development of the whole child. Our curriculum is designed to focus on the creative, emotional, intellectual, physical and social growth of each individual child. We believe that children learn best through play, engaging interactions, and positive experiences. We strive to create lifelong learners. We believe that every child can learn and grow.
- Infant (6 weeks – 24 months)
- Toddler (24 months – 3 years of age)
- Preschool (3 – 4 years of age)
- GSRP (4 – 5 years)
- Before and After School (5 – 12 years of age)
- Kids by the Hour (2 years – 6 years of age)