(24 months – 3 years of age)
- Our toddler program provides an environment that is safe, nurturing, and supportive. In this environment children can reach their full potential.
- During this time of constant growth and exploration by busy toddlers, we encourage a “can do” attitude to promote many self-help skills and develop a healthy self concept.
- The program provides a well-balanced curriculum that includes teacher and child initiated activities, large and small groups, active and quiet, indoor and outdoor play, fine and gross motor fun, individual and group needs, and structured and unstructured activities.
- Children are introduced to new and exciting sensory experiences.
- Each child is allowed to progress at their own rate in a developmentally appropriate environment based on best practices.